Recent times have seen that the name of SAI BABA has gained popularity across the globe. Several people from all corners of the earth are curious about knowing BABA. Those that are fortunate enough to know about BABA have gained momentum for their faith and have started religiously worshiping him. Among them most of SAI BABA devotees worship BABA out of their own personal experiences, spiritual and materialistic gain. Very few of them know about BABA’s teaching. We feel these devotees have the right to know everything about BABA but there has to be some way, some media where SAI devotees spread across the world should have access to authentic, genuine information, and knowledge about BABA.
We SAI BABA’s devotees feel that He is an incarnation of GOD. We are aware that the God himself has appeared in human form which we refer to as AVATAR. The division amongst people, confusion about the basic principles needed within a human being, lack of belief in God and such situation and mental state within the society force GOD to emerge on the face of this earth. Then GOD decides appropriate form and part of the earth to start the very aim of his incarnation on the earth.
The GOD chose INDIA’s Maharashtra state as a place where his presence was most required. In a society which is divided in many religion, cast, creed, sects, sub- sects, was in confused state as to whom they should follow to fulfill their spiritual needs and demands.
When there was so much confusion about religion and religious activities in the society, God emerged on this earth in the form of a common FAKIR, in the form of a layman whose life style was no different than the very downtrodden members of the society.
Slowly but steadily BABA, the FAKIR started telling his devotees the real meaning of the religion, as expected by God. BABA started telling and spreading his teaching in the form of symbolic stories and by giving personal spiritual experiences to his followers.
Initially to establish his divinity, BABA had to suffer a lot and had gone through many adversities. When people realized the godly existence in BABA, it became easy for Baba to spread the real meaning and teachings of the origin of the religion and that is HUMAN RELIGION, Religion of Mankind.
Some of Baba’s Teachings are as follows:
- We all are from one almighty, from one God, whatever name you call him, whether Allah, Bhagwan, Ishwar, God or whatever it may be, they are the different names given to one and only one Supreme Power.
- We all are the children of only one God and we are accountable to him.
- God does not demand any offerings from you, no materialistic things from his devotees.
- God expects only love from you towards MANKIND.
- Serving the downtrodden, less privileged member of the society is the service rendered to GOD.
- Feed the poor, take care of them, God will give you whatever you want in your life. God fulfills all your demands, materialistic expectations of yours, if you render services to the poor.
- BABA himself followed and established five types of services towards mankind as under.
- Plant the trees, tree plantation is a must. If you take care of trees, God will take care of you through nature. SO, NURTURE THE NATURE.
- Feed the poor, give them shelter, and offer water to the thirsty ones. Offer food to the hungry ones. THE SERVICES RENDERED TOWARDS POOR IS THE WORSHIP OF GOD.
- Don’t get involved in unwanted rituals and offerings to God. GOD does not need anything from you except love and services towards mankind.
- Do not criticize or hate other religions. It is their way of following God. We do not have any right to criticize or force them to follow our religion.
- We all are from the almighty and one day we leave this earth to merge in him.
Unfortunately, most of the devotees worship BABA just for sake of worship, without knowing his teachings.
Today everyone has heard about BABA and very few know about Baba’s teachings and his expectations from devotees.
We strongly feel that the Baba’s charters and teaching has to be spread in every aspect, every way till it reaches all of his devotees.
By: Pawar Kaka