1 Shirdi is in the _____________ taluk of Ahmednagar.
A) Kopergaon B) Nevasa C) Nagar D) Sangamner
2) Shirdi is very near to which of the following river?
A) Krishna B) Tungabadra C) Ganga D) Godavari
3) Sai Baba used to walk to these two places every day.
A) Lendi and Chavadi B) Lendi and Kandoba Temple C) Chavadi and Khandoba Temple D) Khandoba Temple and Khanifnath Mandir
4) Who is the presiding God of Pandarpur?
A) Rama B) Brahma C) Shiva D) Vittoba
5) Shirdi is around ___ miles from Kopergaon
A) 8 B) 9 C) 10 D) 15
6) Which devotee stayed 8 months in Pandarpur and 4 months on banks of Godavari?
A) Kakasaheb Dixit B) Hemadripanth C) Goulibua D) Shama
7) Sai Baba used to always utter which of the following words?
A) Sairam B) Allah Malik C) Hare Ram D) Hare Krishna
8) Who had the darshan of Vithal in his meditation?
A) Shama B) Das Ganu C) Kakasaheb Dixit D) H V Sathe
9) Which tree did Sai Baba held sacred?
A) Neem B) Peepul C) Audambar D) Ashwattha
10) Kakasaheb Dixit built a house or wada for himself in Shirdi, what is the name of the building called?
A) Sathe Wada B) Buty Wada C) Dixit Wada D) Navalkar Wada
1) A Kopergaon
2) D Godavari
3) A Lendi and Chavadi
4) D Vittoba
5) B 9 Miles
6) C Goulibua
7) B Allah Malik
8) C Kakasaheb Dixit
9) A Neem
10) C Dixit Wada
Based on Chapter 4 of Sai Satcharitra